Tuesday, October 13

wednesday

Did you notice billboard like this:
'Have you flown Airasia lately?'
Is a yes for me, wat abt you? =)
we can buy foods onboard, and camwhore oso yea! XD
I am :( bcos I tot I can bump into Mr.Lau Lee How in d plane.
but who noes...
I didnt, sadly!
Proudly announce,
Mr.Fakrul Lau has graduated,again.
He's officially AirAsia crew now.
so don't be surprised to see him serving u onboard.
kick his ass if he molest you. XD
mind you, he's not a malay wei.
he's a pure chinese, my Iyen member :)
Day 1:
1. Checked in Sunway tower
2. Quick shopping
3. had Hair wash and cut @ Asaloon, pyramid
4. Attended dad's business annual dinner at sunway convention centre
Day 2:
1. woke up late. and everyone went shopping and left me in d room sleeping.
damn.
2. Had lunch at Dragon-I
3. Off to Midvalley for 2 hours shopping.
(Dad . Bro and Gf got to catch a movie there)
4. Accompanied mum to her fren's hse
We sat at the corner.
and this is taken by.......
tadaa.the photographer.
bro.

5.Headed to klang for FOODSSSSS..
Guess wat,
stomach well-pampered on tht day.
Dinner 1st round ---> BAK KUT TEH.
(camera left in d car. No photos available)

Dinner 2nd round ---> Port.Klang Seafoods.
*double thumb-ups*
will surely go there again for moreeee...
'Lala zong' is LOVE. fiona loves tis too!!! dis is for u darling!
Actually when we reached this place named 'Flower Coconut',
we still quite FULL.
and in d car, when someone suggested to go for next round,
I remembered I said : 'Wah. Dont eat ed la.. If u al go tht restaurant later, I don wan eat!!!"
yarite wendy, how cud u resist the temptation?
the smell, the look simply tempting...
hmm..Can you smell it?

It's all about FOODS.
one word - S.A.T.I.S.F.A.C.T.I.O.N

The next day,
after breakfast...
Lcct, I met you again.

heartbeats.. reaching Kt in less than 10 mins...
say Hello to my lovely hometown.
anyone wants to pay me a visit? welcome!
recently, I try to Sleep Early and Wake up early.
but I dono wads my prob.
sleep early - a tick
wakeup early -a cross
holy shit, call 911pls. I can sleep up to 10hours!HELP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Lucky No.