Sunday, April 11

Starry starry night

  A pair of puffy eyes, you got it right!
I have terrible dark circles and eye bags, horrible I know fml.
The problems are due to inadequate sleep, lack of water in the body and vitamin deficiency. Well, I must agree that I drink less than 5 cups of water per day(I'm serious) and did not seldom consume foods rich in Vitamin K like you know uh-huh the green leafy veges particularly the dark green ones(dislike); Vitamin A such as carrot, pumpin etc. Fine, my bad and I deserve the horrible thingy under my eyes =.=
Talking about insufficient sleep, I really got lots to say. First, this is kinda UNTRUE because I think I got more than enuf of sleeps everyday. Everyone tend to be normal and have sufficient 8 hours of sleep but why am I so abnormal, I sleep >9 hours wth. Alarmsss failed to wake me up, oh no I'm in a deep trouble
Recently, I find myself very hard to get into sleep especially night time, been rolling from one end to the another end of the bed for 13579n times, I just realized Cannot Sleep Is A Miserable Thing.
Teach me what should I do if I suffer from Insomnia again? (hopefully don't)
To cure my eye problems, Imma...
- drink plenty of water(at least 10glasses/day)
- eat green veges and fruits
- drink more fruit juices
- put a wet cloth over eyes before sleep
- apply cucumber juice to under-eye area
- cool my eyes with used tea bags
Opsie, I shudn't continue blabbering about eye probs or else you will probably get pissed and close this page then wont come back to whycantyoufly.blogspot anymore. please don't, I love you all readers :)

My hair has obvious color difference, hate it.
I'm thinking of these 2 options:
a. Ignore the color difference and let it fully grown to get back natural color
b. Touch up the color/ Dye new color (will it be dark brown, light brown)
Decisions are hard, so I leave it to you, opinion pretty please:)
  
Random:I found them in a hidden corner of my house. They had gone missing for quite some time.
 Naughty teddy papa & mama, I have no idea why I still love both of you, so much!

 I shall entertain you with this meaningful quote:
Girls are like
apples on trees
. The best
ones are at the top of the tree.
The boys don't want to reach for
the good ones because they are afraid
of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they
just get the rotten apples from the ground
that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples
at the top think something is wrong with
them, when in reality, they're amazing.
They just have to wait for the right
boy to come along, the one
who's brave enough
to climb
all the way
to the top
of the tree


 Have a nice day everyone
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Lucky No.