Monday, June 28

My mind is the Scene of the Crime

Dom Cobb (Leonardo DiCaprio) is a skilled thief, the absolute best in the dangerous art of extraction: stealing valuable secrets from deep within the subconscious during the dream state when the mind is at its most vulnerable.

Cobb’s rare ability has made him a coveted player in this treacherous new world of corporate espionage, but it has also made him an international fugitive and cost him everything he has ever loved. Now Cobb is being offered a chance at redemption. One last job could give him his life back but only if he can accomplish the impossible—inception

I just cant wait to catch Leonardo DiCaprio on the BIG screen.
poster

Dear Cobb, please don't steal my most valuable secret from deep within the subconscious during the dream state when my mind is at most vulnerable state! puh-leaseeeee!!!

I don't wish my most valuable secret in mind to be stolen.
Curious? kaypoh to know?
Cough, cough.
reader, I will tell you before Cobb steals it.
The secret would be...
WAIT! PLEASE KEEP THIS TO YOURSELF. promise?
Every night before I go to bed, I drink fresh milk from the baby bottle. 
OMG! I know rite, at the age of  21 and I still do that.how shameful. hey anyway, SECRET bah!

stop here bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Lucky No.