Tuesday, June 29

Laugh as much as U breathe, Love as long as U live

I can't sleep, been rolling over the bed from one end to another end, counting the imaginary sheep..from 1st.to no.67 sheep.
Shit, I still unable to fall into sleep, my eyes are wide opened like this @.@
I find no point struggling so hard to get some sleep, thus here I am, blogging!
Sometimes, we know things we shouldn't & that's exactly why we do. How ridiculous.
Humans tend to create mistakes, it has become the norm of lives.
Mistakes could not be undone, and sometimes, mistakes could be the best memories.
I always hope to turn back the time and then pause it at the most joyful moment I've had.

I told myself to be more realistic, Wendy, Life must be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward.
Look forward, and I'm stepping nearer to the future, my dreams, my destiny.
I'm happy for being who I'm, who I'm meant to be.
I love myself.
I simply love my life, and really grateful to have a few precious things in mua life.
they are:
1. my family, with love, hope and faith
2. my great bunch of friends, you know who you are =)
3. people that I have met, so far 80% of them are sweet, nice and friendly. 

hey peeps, if you're willing to give me your heart, I will give you all my love. I will lift you up, never let you down. Also, I can make you smile, and never will I let you frown. Always try my best to be there for you.

If you hate me, I have nothing to say, 'Hey, sorry wrong channel, GOODBYE and oh TAKE CARE'
so here's a little note for FAKER, BACKSTABBER etc: stay away from me, don't play a mess with me. 


I can't run the fastest
I can't swim the sea
I can't type the quickest
but I LOVE being ME
song by Gemma Hayton


Okay now I got heavy-lidded eyes, yay can off to bed! Buhbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Lucky No.