Wednesday, October 5

The past weekend.

It was rather fun, because my friend paid me a visit. 
There's a brief summary of how interesting it was. 
Kicked off the day with the Scottish Breakfast. Spot on the black pudding, it tastes pretty good!
 (Black pudding : a type of sausage made by cooking blood or dried blood with a filler until it is thick enough to congeal when cooled. The dish exists in various cultures from Asia to Europe. Source: Wikipedia)
Nothing ever beats down my love for Pretzels & Starbucks.
Best combination, ever. 

Then, we took subway and shouted 'West-End, here we are' 
I heard numerous times about getting good desserts in Three Steps In Heaven.
And like finally, my first time been there. 
Trust me, they are amazingly d-licious.

Walked to University of Glasgow since we were just few miles away.
That's me, silly pose :X
kinda love the campus environment over there.

More & more silly poses, PLEASE BEAR W ME. 
Say Hello to Autumn! :D
Zoomed in photo. Ghost. :/
my signature pose muahahaha. :*)

okay okay enough of my face in the photos, next's up will be my-so-called high artistic photos.
just a tree anyway.
lovely, isn't it?
Okay, that's all for now.
Ciao. 

Have a smashing day yous! xx

Your Lucky No.