Thursday, September 29

A jar of love!

I smell like cookies now, just done baking couple of minutes ago. It was my first time baking cookies, indeed good fun! :D
I always love Famous-Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies, and never did I expect to bake 'em on my own! How Incredible.

Show you some of the photos on the baking steps.
To be honest, it was an easy-peasy baking. 
I think the steps are well illustrated by the photo above. (too lazy to write line by line)

Still, I am kind enough to provide you the ingredients formula:
1. 150grams of caster sugar 
2. 150grams of brown sugar ( adjusted according to own preference)
3. 250grams of UNSALTED scottish brand butter
4. 2 eggs
5. 4 cups (350g) of all-purpose flour
6. 1 tsp vanilla extract
7. 1 tsp baking soda
8. 1 tsp salt
9. 3 packets of Silverspoon Chocolate Chips

so I brief about the directions. 
a. Thoroughly mix everything and lastly add in the chocolate chips. 
b. Spread butter/oil onto ungreased foil. 
c. Bake at 220degree for 8-12minutes. Cookies are done when they are light in brown.
Thanks my connecting-flatmate Jeanie for the recipe and guidance!
Freshly baked from the oven. And they smell really goooooood!
Halfway baking, got this egg-tarts delivery from Zicky.
Tarts from Manchester, thanks a million :)

Last but not least,
I absolutely in love w the cookies that I baked. LOL
A jar of love, true enough.

Signing off, 
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Lucky No.