Friday, December 4

Yesterday...

I spent RM 0.00
Had the voucher of free lunch f0r the X'mas Production held in Atrium.
Lunch - Free
On the way back home, stopped by D.U uptown and shopped a little in two boutiques. but yea, tidak berkenan any. so it saves my purse!
Dinner - Eat at home , again. Free
Supper - No yumcha.

And,
So What About Today?
Breakfast - Grab a bread in Library cafe (2bucks)
Let's see what's for lunch?
Restaurant New Sun Ho at OUG recommended by Asoon in his foods' bloggie.
btw,
Dat's Ejinq with LOH MEE....

Stephie Dear & Me
Curry mee vs loh mee!
I love adding vinegar banyak-banyak into the bowl of Loh Mee...
Dinner - take away vege. rice only costs me 2bucks.
Supper - (I just got home after having heavy supper at Murni :P )
my sister's bf foot the bill. FOC


Stay tuned for more updates.
Have a good rest everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Lucky No.