Monday, March 15

My Favourite Surfing Spot

This is an advertorial for Project Alpha Season 2

May I ask you something? Which website will you surf every time you go online? Facebook.com?
For me, I put priority on the websites like Blogger.com, Nuffnang.com.my, Twitter.com and recently Project Alpha
Back to topic, what's your fav surfing spot? Share with me yours, and I'll share mine *winks*

Starbucks?
I used to be a big fans of Starbucks, love the free internet service, love the environment and of course love the Chocolate drinks over there!
But one thing I hate about is the Starbucks-mates along with their laptops! Argh, why?
because I take longer time to load a page =.=
I just hate the slow internet speed and the unstable connection, it's damn annoying you know!

So, lemme tell you about my favourite surfing spot
It's my home, a lovely place!


See the symbol? so pretty clear that my house is wifi-ed!

The new Desktop Modem with Wifi lets you connect to the Internet wirelessly with my Wifi-enabled devices like phones, I touch bla bla bla.
Cool, I can just dump the router aside!

Sometimes, I envy my cousin and sister with this (Portable Modem Wiggy)
They always show off as they can roam far and wide ANYWHERE in P1 W1MAX coverage, by surfing at a blazing fast 10Mbps! Cool!

By having a fast internet speed, stable internet connection, you can surf faster and no more screaming!
Since my house is the best internet surfing spot, thus I'm lazy to carry a burden laptop with me and go any restaurants/coffee shops for net surfing!
Great, that's why I always say my home is definitely my favourite surfing spot! geekz!


Cool thing! Try this, maybe you will love it just like I do!

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Lucky No.