Wednesday, March 17

I'm going to the Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair!

Date: 17th April 2010 
Time: 10am till 5pm
Venue: Front Foyer, Ground Floor, 
Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur.

well, I'm gonna bring along my brothers and male friends! you know lah, Gatsby brand more towards Males bah! Gatsby - A trusted & recognized brand for guys!

Click this and visit the cool website:
All products by Gatsby!

Attention guys, visit the website Gatsby Street Fair and learn how to style your hair! 
There are many hair wax products and different ways of styling your hair, and I only pasted one here!
for more, visit the website on your own :P
You can learn a proper way of styling your hair by just a click away, WHY NOT!
I know guys very gan chiong their image especially hairstyle! teeheee!

Erhemm, you must be thinking now Hey, 'The Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair' like nothing to do with girls jer, why I wanna go?
Simple, I expect it to be fun and happening!

Let me tell you why!
  1. 400 bloggers are invited and most of them will be there!
  2. There are going to be lucky draws and various cool gadgets worth up to RM15,000 up for grabs! (I wish I have good luck on that day ohuuhuhu)
  3. Among the exciting fun-fair games on that day  - Sumo Wrestling (in air bag suits!), gladiator battles and other amusing and addictive games you would expect at a fun-fair!
 Sumo Wresting ohoho!

Haven't been there, I can feel the EXCITEMENT ed!!!
Visit this www.gatsby.com.my/streetfair to know more!

Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair, anyone?
see you there!

3 comments:

Your Lucky No.