Monday, May 31

My sweetheart smells like Fresh

This is an advertorial post for Project Alpha Season II





Stop wondering who is my sweetheart? that's my mummy.

There are a great variety of Adidas Action 3 Anti Perspirant Spray.
For example, Intense, Control, Sensitive, Fresh, Pure, Pro-Clear

My mum would suit FRESH, which is one of the Adidas Action 3 Variants.
Why do I say so?
1. She loves cooling effect. The Fresh type just comes with the cooling protection against perspiration.
2. 24hours of protection against perspiration 
3.New Dry Max system technology for extra-wetness absorption 
(when she do house chores, this effect would be great for her)
4.Cooling Fragrance that leaves you with that just showered feeling when the heat is on
(She loves exercising,  FRESH will make her feel fresh all the time)
5.Special anti-whitening material to minimize while mark on skin and clothes 
6. 0% alcohol - pH respect - dermo tested (My sweetheart is protected)

I want my sweetheart smells fresh all day long, I will definitely get her adidas action 3 'Fresh' 
Mummy, I love you and I want you to smell fresh everyday.

I love to watch Project Alpha videos, damn interesting wei.
Don't forget to catch it up with project alpha new episode every day!
Episode 40:



Episode 41:



Episode 42:

 Enjoy watching:)

Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Lucky No.