Friday, June 4

I'm in the food heaven!

Sawadeekap (simply means HELLO in thai languange)
imagine you were brought to the food heaven, all the d-li-cious food which make your saliva dropping on the spot, the thing is, you're on diet.
What will you do?
For me, I will gobble up all the food and say 'Diet plan starts 2ml'
(my diet plan fails all the time, a speak of guilt)

In this post, 
I will get you to THAILAND, 
and be your tourist guide den bring you to...
Restaurant Nong & Jimmy
seafood lovers, can you hear the ketam & sotong calling you?
I will order you(tourist) a plate of Kerabu Manggo as the appetizer, then a basket of bbq cockles, a claypot seafood tonyam, BBQ Sotong, grilled pari to go with a big plate of fried rice.
you can neva say NO when you see this BBQ KETAM!
'a-roi' (translator: it means Delicious)
 the mini yau-cha-kuew to be dipped into the pandan kaya sauce,
what can you ask for more?
The dina was satisfying, I love it!

and dear readers,
I lied just now,
it's not in Thailand, it's just located in Ampang!
you hear it right, you can have a good taste of Thai Cuisine in Malaysia! 
Address:
Lot 27363, Jalan Cahaya 1,
Taman Cahaya,
Ampang, Selangor

GPS:
3.142669, 101.754727
Tel:
03 4251 1807

OHNOMNOMNOM....
I still can't get enough of the Thai Food over there, I want moreeeee....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Lucky No.