Thursday, July 22

What if I'm a Russian Spy

Definition of SPYOne employed by a company to obtain confidential information
The Employer : Mother Russia
The Employee : Yours truly
No big deal. Don't be shocked.
Life of being a SPY is Challenging!

Let's go through the profile.
hey, you might wonder what to do with the Sony bloggie™ camera worth RM899!
Mother Russia gave it to me for free, and trust me it's useful in the field of my job.
I use this handy Sony Camera to execute the mission enstructed by Mother Russia.
This task is such a heavy-burden,
because I have to find out...
Like what?!!??!!!
(rub your eyes again and look!)
Exactly, you see it right, my mission is to get the answer for whose to be blamed for Michael Jackson's Death!
As understood, Michael Jackson Story is still BIG in Russia & around the world.
yea, if you still scathing head and go this to read more!
Curiosity killed the cat,
who doesn't want to know the truth for this:
Who's to blame for this world-wide shocking devastation? 
May it be...
a. The physician on the scene
b.  the family and friends who turned the other cheek when it came to his prescription drug problem
c. the fault of the fans that loved Michael so dearly that they intoxicated his judgment and demanded more.
Alright, so I will play my role as a Russian Spy, work with Sony Cammie(to keep an eye on the all the suspects above, to capture the important documents/proof(s)) 
Wish me luck people.
Hey, my job sounds similar to someone, no?
Have you heard of this?

Angelina Jolie stars in Columbia Pictures’ Salt, a contemporary espionage thriller. Before becoming a CIA officer, Evelyn Salt (Jolie) swore an oath to duty, honor, and country.  She will prove loyal to these when a defector accuses her of being a Russian sleeper spy.  Salt goes on the run, using all her skills and years of experience as a covert operative to elude capture, protect her husband, and stay one step ahead of her colleagues at the CIA.


People, keep your mouth shut!
I only reveal to you that I'm actually a SPY, a Russian SPY!
promise?

I'm so gonna watch this to get some ideas to act like a pro Russian Spy!
of course, it's even better if I own the real Sony Bloggie Cam =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Lucky No.